ELIMINATE YOUR HEADACHES AND DOUBLE YOUR INCOME WITH A UH FOUNDATION CHARITABLE REMAINDER TRUST
With a UHF Charitable Remainder Trust you can:
* Assumes rental net income of 2.5-3.5%. A CRT is irrevocable, so please consult with your tax advisor.
- Double your rental income*
- Avoid capital gains taxes upon sale
- Enjoy an immediate, large tax deduction
- Eliminate rental headaches and expenses
- Benefit your family and favorite charities
A Charitable Remainder Trust is a powerful trust and IRS-approved way to integrate real estate, retirement, tax and legacy planning. We offer complimentary consultation and will work with your realtor, attorney, financial advisor or CPA.
University of Hawai'i Foundation has effectively worked with many families and successfully handled millions of dollars in real estate transactions.
For a list of examples of CRT donors, see this page
THE OFFICE OF ESTATE AND GIFT PLANNING